LAYING WREATHS IN THE MILITARY HOSPITAL IN NISH
Employees of the Russian-Serbian Humanitarian Center participate in all significant and important events organized by the local public organizations, responding to invitations from the city authorities and the citizens.
On January 22, RSHC employees were invited to the ceremonies held on the territory of the military hospital of the city of Nish. This medical institution was officially opened on January 22, 1878.
A bronze monument to the first head of the Hospital - dr Vladan Djordjevic was unveiled in a festive spirit. After that, numerous participants laid wreaths at the obelisk to the victims of typhus epidemics of 1914-15 and at the memorial plaque in memory of the Russian sanitary unit of Princess Trubetskaya, who had arrived from St. Petersburg and worked in Nish in those years.
Numerous representatives of the city hall, members of various public organizations and many residents of the city attended the event. The solemnity of the moment was emphasized by the presence of an honor guard and a military orchestra.